Extension? (was Re: Withdrawal of Fedora Theme contest)

Hi folks,

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Due to a busy schedule from graphic design classes, I regret to announce the
withdrawal of the contest thus giving more rooms for other contestants.

I am wondering if a week extension would be useful for folks who are still busily working on round 2? (I know it would be a big help to me :) ) We did this for the F8 theme too and saw good results from the extension. What do folks think?