Re: Alpha Banner

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Can someone make us a get Fedora Alpha banner that's generic enough that we can just change it to beta when the beta is out? The bits have landed and
we'd like to place a banner up on the website.

Here is one based on Mo's current implementation of Waves graphic proposal.

I did this one while in IRC and forgot to send it here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9-alpha-promo.png (SVG in the same dir)

It uses the yellow glowy color to refer to 'sulphur' but I didn't want to make any assumptions about the theme. I figure that by the beta we'll know which theme proposal we are going with, and we can use the same banner for the beta but add elements from the theme we've decided on.

What do you think?