Re: echo icons should not be provided with fedora by default / echo cannot be the default icon set

Jakub,

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

you know my opinion about echo:

1) You ALREADY sent this diatribe. Rather than re-sending it, think about why nobody cared to reply to it.

2) I am losing my patience with your Echo bashing. Filing bug reports for the icons you found objective issues with is far more helpful than flinging an trolling diatribe.

I'm considering putting your messages on moderation.