Re: echo icons should not be provided with fedora by default / echo cannot be the default icon set

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Jakub,

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

you know my opinion about echo:

1) You ALREADY sent this diatribe. Rather than re-sending it, think
about why nobody cared to reply to it.

2) I am losing my patience with your Echo bashing. Filing bug reports
for the icons you found objective issues with is far more helpful than
flinging an trolling diatribe.

I'm considering putting your messages on moderation.

~m

Funny... I've sent here, not in BZ, list of issues with screenshots.

Noone was interested.

Why? Better is not to listen and ignore me.