Re: echo icons should not be provided with fedora by default / echo cannot be the default icon set

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
I can file bugs, but I'm sure they'll not fix it. - This was not the thing you want to hear, I know, but that's true.

Do you understand why they may not want to, given your behavior?

If you really cared to have the issues you report fixed you would treat people with more respect.