echo icons should not be provided with fedora by default / echo cannot be the default icon set

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:45:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 16:13 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> > I can file bugs, but I'm sure they'll not fix it. - This was not the
> > thing you want to hear, I know, but that's true.
>
> Do you understand why they may not want to, given your behavior?
>
> If you really cared to have the issues you report fixed you would treat
> people with more respect.
>
> ~m

One of the reasons why we do not care much to respond to your cries is,
as Mo said, your behaviour. We just don't want some pointless flame. And
as for fixing the issues (many of those you listed are real problems)
its mainly a matter of lacking enough contributors. So if you really
want to have clear reactions about them from us, you really have to fill
bugs. If they are invalid, you'll be given straight notice, that it is
not an issue or us, and if they are valid, they will not be forgotten.
Given how much spare time I, and I suppose Luya as well, have, it's hard
for the two of us to be making fast progress, but I hope that now when
we have finally decided about the guidelines we can attract more people
to contribute.

Martin