Re: Help handling inkscape with fedora 9 banner

thomas canniot mrtomlinux org wrote:
Selon Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:

thomas canniot mrtomlinux org wrote:
I ran inkscape under widows as well, and I don't see it either :(
Attached: an autopackage build from January, the blur was fixed manually.

I will try to re-create it with your sketch, thanks.
My offer to do it is still open.

Thanks a lot but i wanted to try it out on my own, so as to learn few things
that will be also used for a another project i'm working on.

I'm quite proud of the result i got :)

Oooh a translation, let's see it :)

(Btw did you translate from within inkscap