Re: Help handling inkscape with fedora 9 banner

Máirín Duffy wrote:
thomas canniot mrtomlinux org wrote:

I'm quite proud of the result i got :)

Oooh a translation, let's see it :)

(Btw did you translate from within inkscap

Whoops accidentally hit send before I was finished.

What I was wondering is if you translated from within Inkscape's UI or did you modify the SVG xml in a text editor and just use inkscape to export the PNG?

Also I did do it in a development build of Inkscape so if there are issues that is probably why. :(