Re: Help handling inkscape with fedora 9 banner

thomas canniot mrtomlinux org wrote:

Thanks a lot but i wanted to try it out on my own, so as to learn few things
that will be also used for a another project i'm working on.

And this is a very good thing to do, you never know when the tricks will show useful.

I'm quite proud of the result i got :)

Yes, is good, nice job.
However, I like a bit better the smaller fonts from the original version.