Re: Echo future

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
QtCurve doesn't work well with GTK.
Funny, it works perfectly fine when I use it.
Most GNOME people don't want KDE's features and appearance, and vice versa.

If someone mixes them, his problem.
Go and tell that to the people who run KDE and use Firefox and/or Thunderbird as their main browser/email client. I guess they'd rather have their principle programs stick out like sore thumbs.

Can I predict that you run Gnome as your main desktop? I've noticed that this sort of attitude seems to come from Gnome-centric people who feel that having anything Qt-related on their system is a corruption of FLOSS, and ignore anyone who tries to run both at the same time.