echo icons should not be provided with fedora by default / echo cannot be the default icon set

Luya Tshimbalanga tshimulu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:28:47 UTC 2008

2008/2/5 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>:

> One of the reasons why we do not care much to respond to your cries is,
> as Mo said, your behaviour. We just don't want some pointless flame. And
> as for fixing the issues (many of those you listed are real problems)
> its mainly a matter of lacking enough contributors. So if you really
> want to have clear reactions about them from us, you really have to fill
> bugs. If they are invalid, you'll be given straight notice, that it is
> not an issue or us, and if they are valid, they will not be forgotten.
> Given how much spare time I, and I suppose Luya as well, have, it's hard
> for the two of us to be making fast progress, but I hope that now when
> we have finally decided about the guidelines we can attract more people
> to contribute.
>
> Martin

I have read the original post and don't bother to reply when someone keeps
complaining without activity
participating by said submitting a bug report. As pointed out, we have daily
stuffs to do and I am busy with assignments from class. Until the OP changed
his approach, I will totally ignore it. Be fortunate to not deal with some
closed source business.

Regards,
--
Luya Tshimbalanga