Re: f9 round 2: waves

I really like the waves idea.  It took a bit to grow on me though.  I also really like the vertical and horizontal designs of the sulfuric waves.  While it looks wicked sweet, I'm having a little difficulty in seeing the freedom. infinity. voice in it.  Looking at it really reminds me of Legos.  Keep up the steps forward though.
Brandon