Fedora Mascot Idea....

Fedora,

I was looking at the Fedora WIKI page and I stumbled across the information regarding the need for a mascot. It mentioned that they wanted an animal design wrapped into the current icon. I slapped together an idea. Máirín Duffy was kind enough to suggest Inkscape (had to figure it out) to clean up the design and pointed me to these email addresses. Got it installed, played with it this afternoon. I have attached it as an SVG.

-Chad Bloem

Raleigh, NC