Re: [Round 2]Shoowa Theme update

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Updated Shoowa theme. Using the geometrical form close to abstraction. The theme
is made for color variation (use of transparency to allow the plain background
change in real time using the script)in mind and the change of shape weekly.

Interesting.
But I find the gradient too strong, it goes from light blue to white, that white hurts my eyes, I think it should go to a lighter blue.

Reference
---------
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Shoowa