Re: [Round 2]Shoowa Theme update

On Feb 10, 2008 11:34 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
> Interesting.
> But I find the gradient too strong, it goes from light blue to white,
> that white hurts my eyes, I think it should go to a lighter blue.

needs...more...purple!

What i think would be interesting as a change...would be to blur the
shapes more as they move  left and blend into the background.  So on
the far right you have sharply defined 'diamonds' in the foreground,
with very hard lines.. almost hyper contrasted with the background.
But as you move left they become more rounded and fuzzy edged as the
color tones blend to whatever constant color is on the left hand edge
of the image.

-jef