Re: [Round 2]Shoowa Theme update

Quoting Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com>:
> needs...more...purple!
> What i think would be interesting as a change...would be to blur the
> shapes more as they move  left and blend into the background.  So on
> the far right you have sharply defined 'diamonds' in the foreground,
> with very hard lines.. almost hyper contrasted with the background.
> But as you move left they become more rounded and fuzzy edged as the
> color tones blend to whatever constant color is on the left hand edge
> of the image.
> -jef

I have updated the theme following the suggestion. Since it is a draft, I have
added purple colours as I take consideration to let transparent background in a
near future. Later, depending the verdict, I will play with the shape that
represent each day of the week while the colours represent from morning to
night (similar to the current Infiniti background).

I wonder if each desktop manager added support for APNG.

Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor