[Round 2]Shoowa Theme update

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:11:47 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 10:53 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Shoowa

Almost... the 2nd to last one almost has the very narrrow depth of
field feeling that I'm looking for, but the objects at the far right
needs to be sharper...they need to 'pop'. Add some minor interior
detail on the far right ones maybe that helps to bring that line of
objects into sharper focus. For example bring the interior detail from
the banners into the objects in the wallpaper.   In fact the banners
are really close to what I was thinking.  Though you might play with
the composition a little and overlap objects just slightly from left
to right. So that the objects in sharp focus appear to be in front of
the blurrier objects.

The last one is different than what I was trying to describe... but I like it.

-jef