Art Studio Status

Hi,

A few questions:

 * What is the general status of the spin?
* What are the base minimum set of packages that we need before we can do a release?
 * Do we have a explicit wishlist of packages sorted by priority?

I am interested in helping out by driving it through the current process for creating spins and maybe help in packaging some applications but the amount of information and links in the wiki is completely overwhelming and I need someone or a team to help me understand the status better.

Rahul