Round 2 has ended

Round 2 has ended, and we have two proposals standing (the others are either pulled by their authors or are not fulfilling the requirements):

- Waves, by Martin with Mo's "sulfuric" modification: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves

- Shoowa, by Lyua: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Shoowa

I blogged about them, I hope we will get better fedback this time:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/02/fedora-8-artwork-round-2.html

(in fact I am sure we will get better feedback, I recently joined FWN as a writer covering the Art list, so I will ensure this is covered by FWN's next issue).