Re: Round 2 has ended

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 15:59 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > Isn't it ironic the two themes that made on round 3 for Fedora 9 are
> > done by two Echo icon theme developers?
>
> I'm not an Echo icon developer and I did quite a bit of work on waves...
>
> ~m

Yeah, and thanks for that, it's great.

BTW. I wanted to play around with some of the sulphuric F9 alpha banners
(and perhaps create matching background for the theme) you made, but
inkscape seems to have problems with it. I even tried latest development
snapshot of inkscape (it has a lot of new great features, btw) with no
luck. Did you saved the SVG as 'Plain SVG' or 'Inkscape SVG' (I think
that could matter)?