Re: Round 2 has ended

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

On Feb 13, 2008 8:59 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org <mailto:duffy fedoraproject org>> wrote:

    I'm not an Echo icon developer and I did quite a bit of work on waves...

    ~m

The original Wave idea is from Martin.

Maybe s/made/proposed then? Although I still fail to see any irony in the situation... o_O I think it's important to focus on things like folks working together as a team rather than highlighting differences or conflicts.