Re: Round 2 has ended

Martin Sourada wrote:
I've built it from source that I downloaded recently from their svn (and
did it as local install, so that I didn't messed up my rpm installed
inkscape). Just plain ./autogen.sh, installing all needed *-devel
pkgs, ./configure --prefix=..., make and make install ;-)

Yeh, I do know how to compile software from source but I really prefer not to.

The latest rawhide package is built from sources into rpm, but it seems
there are some patches as well (not sure whether taken from upstream, or
fedora specific). No autopackage.

Is the latest rawhide package built using the .46 devel version?