Round 2 has ended

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Thu Feb 14 00:48:03 UTC 2008

The sulphur images looks nice. It's calm and nonintrusive Speaking of calm,
I hope we never se animated waves as a background.That would be extremely
annoying. I also think that the color of the wave is more than a bit too
bright, It sort of reminds me of the early releases of CentOS.

Among the various sulphur images, I would prefer the ones that either have
just a fedora logo, or just the sulphur chrystals, combining
the logo and the chrystal is a bit too much. (and a small logo on the
sulphur chrystal could easily be taken for an icon, and confuse the user)

Great work!