Re: Round 2 has ended

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I'm using the Oct 26 autopackage build. Do the latest snapshots install on Fedora using autopackage?

Oh, that's ancient :p
That Oct 26 build used to be the latest known working package, but in January they resumed building usable packages, they are near the top of the download page [1]. I just upgraded from the Jan 19 to Feb 13 build and it seems OK (Inkscape is in release freeze so those are very close to the final 0.46).

[1] - http://inkscape.modevia.com/ap/?M=D