Re: [Echo] fixing/completing go-* and media-* icons

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 22:05 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to fix the go-* and media-* action icons lot, so that they
> would be consistent, would follow closely the guidelines and would be
> complete, unless someone objects (like people who might have already
> started working on some of these).
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

First batch is prepared. I attach go-* for 16x16 size, I'll divide it to
individual icons later. The reason why they are together is that it is
easier to see if they are coherent and positioned correct and so I
decided to make them together first and separate them later.

Comments welcome,