Re: [Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Upcoming release of Inkscape 0.46 will fix many bugs of 0.45, some of
which were reported also to our bugzilla, and some of which are
security. Rather than backporting those we'll move to the new version
once it's out.

Did anyone else test this package? If so, did you have problems using any font other than bitstream vera sans? it won't let me switch fonts.