Re: [Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Upcoming release of Inkscape 0.46 will fix many bugs of 0.45, some of
which were reported also to our bugzilla, and some of which are
security. Rather than backporting those we'll move to the new version
once it's out.

Did anyone else test this package? If so, did you have problems using any font other than bitstream vera sans? it won't let me switch fonts.

I haven't tested the package but note that Bodhi, the Fedora update system supports a light weight means of providing feedback and karma (positive or negative voting) that determines whether the update should be pushed into the main repository or not.

Mo has already commented on it but if others testing this package might want to do so.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8

Rahul