Re: [Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8 is pending [1] now. Once it or a later
version is pushed you'll be able to install it with "yum
--enablerepo=updates-testing update inkscape".

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8

I am new to Bodhi, can anyone enlighten me how can I install a package which is "pending" and was not yet pushed to mirrors?

Everytime a maintainer pushes a package, it has to be manually signed and pushed to the repository by the administrators, usually Jesse Keating or Luke Macken.

Before it is pushed, the package is available in the Koji build system via the web interface. In this case,

Rahul