Re: [Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mo has already commented on it but if others testing this package might want to do so.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8

Yeh, I'm trying to figure out if it's operator error on my part :) :) I do remember having some weird awkwardness in switching fonts with the old October snapshot I was using before though.

As I already commented in Bodhi, for me it seems OK, I can change the fonts in any - http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/inkscape_fonts.ogg