[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:12:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've played a bit with the Sulphuric waves wallpapers and put some
(blue) colour in it. I don't know why, but whenever I play with blue
colours for wallpapers I always end up with more or less the same hue...
I created two versions - one simple (only with modified colours) and one
a little more complex (I added some halo). I personally like my version
better since its brighter and more fedora (you know, I have deeply
associated fedora with blue colour), while the original seems a little
more professional... I've updated the wiki [1] accordingly.

Comments welcome,
Martin