Re: Subtle style

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Hi,

I want to show you simple theme, made for openSUSE, which I think is great, because of its simplicity.

Here you go: http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.0/GreyGreen

Yeah, it is quite nice (a little too bright for me, but nice). From the 3 images shown (is there something broken? I can see only 3 images there, a boot screen and 2 login screens) I absolutely hate only one: the face browser login.

You can see the SUSE identity very prominent, both in the green and the spiral background (it is a lizard tail).

But I wouldn't say it is simpler, nicer or better than Infinity, it is at about the same level (except for the face browser login, which is poor).