eeedora artwork

Hi,
I got hold of a fabulous device called Asus eeePC. By default it runs Xandros but there is a fedora based distro called eeedora.
I'm about to install it and play with it.

Can you please look at it and while making wallpapers for Fedora 9 also make versions for eeedora. It has resolution of 800x480.

Ps. Mairin I see that you travel a lot, while it wont be too usefull for doing artwork because of it's small screen it is a great device for email and other forms of communication.

I love my eee!

Cheers,
Valent.