Promo Banners

Hey all,

I just saw Mo's post and then followed the link to the new promo
banners page on the wiki and I have to say it's awesome! My apologies
for the now rather dubious looking fwn banner that I'd put together -
thinking it could do with a rework :S

Anyway, just wanted to say, as always, your work is rocking! Will some
of these banners be getting put into the rotation on fp.o? I hope so,
especially things like Fedora Hosted!

Best wishes,

Jon