Re: [F9 Theme] Shoowa update

Hi Luya, I have nothing against, but what about to do it just and only with with *diamonds*, the dark shape in the left low part is not necessary...

JJM

2008/2/22, Luya Tshimbalanga <tshimulu gmail com>:
The theme is now updated for the round 3 reflecting feedback from Nicu blog. The illustration was done
on Portable Inkscape having just completed class. I will bring some refinement once I will get home.

Reference:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Shoowa

--
Luya Tshimbalanga