Re: multi-resolution backgrounds

Matthias Clasen wrote:
I have now pushed support for multi-resolution backgrounds into rawhide.
The file format for this has slightly changed, to support
multi-resolution in animated backgrounds as well. The way it works is
that you can use one or more <size> elements whereever the format
previously expected a filename:

Thanks for the heads-up!
I think we should target at least the following screen sizes in F9:
- widescreen 16:10 (1920x1200)
- standard 4:3 (1600x1200)
- eeepc (800x480)
- 1280x1024 odd, but used a lot (the second resolution used on the web according with my website stats).