Re: Interview Banner

Hey Jon,

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hi,

The new interview promo banner...I was putting up an interview tonight
with Dan Williams about NetworkManager so I downloaded the SVG source
but it doesn't seem to have the background embedded with it!? Am I
doing something wrong?

I'm not sure what's going on. It could be some kind of issue across versions of inkscape. I run the lastest inkscape .46+ on my systems, I was able to download the SVG from the wiki just now and see the embedded bitmap background (converted to bitmap cuz it uses the new 3d box tool feature). I am not sure why bitmap embedding would not work on older inkscape versions though.

Anyhow, I went ahead and made one, here it is:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners#head-06f0aa176c62aa8a6d7dcfd70fc859a7a5e89cb1