Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Martin Sourada wrote:
I noticed you attached the darker version to the Waves page [1]. I
decided to give it another try and created a version that is neither
that light like the first tries nor that dark like your try. I attached
it to the page [1].

I think now is the time for us to settle on one single color, do the base wallpaper and start the other associated graphics, from grub to splashes (the deadline is coming). So we have so far one gray and 3 shades of blue, which is the one we are going forward with? opinions? informal votes? post here...