Fedora India Wallpaper

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:55:42 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 10:06:22 pm Nicu Buculei wrote:
> That is not bad for your first one, keep up with the work!
>
> I would make the halo (white blur) more softer and do something to the
> logo - add also a halo, a shadow, a highlight, something. (how about
> moving it under the highlight on the land?)
I still don't understand these words properly :( Can you please make a few
screencasts with audio for the newbies like me :)

> Also you may want to play a bit with the position and not have
> everything in the center, for example
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds (but you can use other
> composition techniques).
I use that for photography, never thought of using that here though :)

> And you may want to do something with the background (the water): plain
> color is a bit boring, use a gradient or a texture.
Will use these techniques and will make a few derivatives .

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in