Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

I'm going to go with the darkest blue wallpapers. One of the last 2 under the Round 3 header. I think something that we could change for color for that feature is either some of the shades of the sulfur or perhaps the colors of the waves.

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
I noticed you attached the darker version to the Waves page [1]. I
decided to give it another try and created a version that is neither
that light like the first tries nor that dark like your try. I attached
it to the page [1].

I think now is the time for us to settle on one single color, do the base wallpaper and start the other associated graphics, from grub to splashes (the deadline is coming). So we have so far one gray and 3 shades of blue, which is the one we are going forward with? opinions? informal votes? post here...