Re: Fedora India Wallpaper

Kushal Das wrote:
On Tuesday 26 February 2008 10:06:22 pm Nicu Buculei wrote:
That is not bad for your first one, keep up with the work!

I would make the halo (white blur) more softer and do something to the
logo - add also a halo, a shadow, a highlight, something. (how about
moving it under the highlight on the land?)
I still don't understand these words properly :( Can you please make a few screencasts with audio for the newbies like me :)

Well, neither of us is a native English speaker :D

- you have the big India shape and under it a white hallo - for that I would either increase the blur amount, increase the transparency or both; - maybe do the same thing with the bubble logo, either leave it white and call it a hallo or make it black and call it a shadow; - for the India shape you use a light blue-gray color and a light zone in the upper part, the highlight. I think it would be interesting to do something similar for the bubble; - alternatively, you have the land object, the land higlight objet over it and the logo bubble over that. You can change the Z-order and have: land, logo bubble, land highlight.