Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Martin Sourada wrote:
Perhaps. Come to think of it, how is the alternative artwork project
going? I think we could provide (a) package(s) with alternative
wallpapers for F9?

I am not aware about any new developments on this front, but it is trivial to package and include additional *wallpapers*, you have only to create a RPM which will deploy some PNG (and maybe XML for animation/multiple resolution) in a certain directory.

The real problem was for the alternate artwork to replace the entire look, from grub from rhgb to wallpaper, but I think this is not on the agenda anymore (it was an issue a year ago).