Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

2008/2/27 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
>  Attached a sketch of what I mean.

I do not like the blood.  If we could give to rawhide or test release
desktops....that'd be great.

I totally get what you are trying to do with the flame. Can you do the
flame so that its burning just the left side of the cyrstal instead of
across the whole width?

So have it rising up from the large lower left cyrstal as well as the
smaller upper left crystal.. sort of two distinct flames that overlap.

-jef