Re: Round 3 Deadline

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
It looks like we could use a little extra time on round 3. The deadline is tomorrow. Would anyone be opposed to extending it another week out?

I am fine with that (clearly, neither Sulfuric Waves or Shoowa are ready) *if* we are still on track with the general F9 schedule.

Yep, we won't make beta probably but we'll most certainly make the release candidate so we should be OK.