Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

I don't know if it helps but I was inspired to get hold of some
sulphur and make some 'fake rocks' to burn. I've only done one little
burn so far. It has to be done outdoors because of the fumes. I plan
to do a better one soon but the weather here is terrible right now.

There are a few flame pictures on the second page of this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32132&l=92bed&id=656174051

-Cam