Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Camilo Mesias <camilo mesias co uk> wrote:
>  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32132&l=92bed&id=656174051

I does my heart good seeing the open Fedora process encouraging people
to go out and burn stuff producing potentially toxic fumes. The color
of the molten goo is totally worth it... its purply.

-jef"Really really really hopes Fedora never chooses 'liquid nitrogen'
as a release code name, because knowing just one person who drank
liquid nitrogen is more than enough for me"spaleta