Re: An Idea about branding the Firefox and Thunderbird apps for F9

Em Dom, 2007-12-30 às 22:49 +0530, Rogue escreveu:

> Hi All,
>
> I was just toying around with the Splash![1] addon for mozilla apps and
> I believe we can leverage the same for branding the applications, via a
> custom Fedora centric splash screen.
>
> What do you folks think about it?

A splash screen is just a sign that your application is horridly slow
and should be taken out back to be put out of it's misery.. Do we really
want to give that impression on purpose and then brag about it being a
Fedora feature on top?

It might just be me, but that does not sound like a good idea.

- David Nielsen