Re: Nodoka 0.7 beta 1 released

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 20:21 +0100, Joachim Frieben wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2008 6:31 PM, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz>
> wrote:
>
>         [3] https://fedorahosted.org/nodoka/wiki/Screenshots
>
> This URL is badly chosen, as for FF3 and equivalent, it leads to a
> secure connection failure because of an invalid certificate. For the
> current epiphany development version, this failure renders the page
> effectively inaccessible.
> It might thus be better to avoid using "fedorahosted.org" completely
> and use "hosted.fedoraproject.org" instead for which the certificate
> has been issued.

Oh,

I'm sorry... I noticed this too, but didn't realised it when I wrote the
mail... I recently switched to rawhide epiphany, which uses xulrunner,
so I know it only too well... The problem is that even if you start with
hosted.fp.o you'll get sooner or later forwarded to fh.o as it's new
default. I hope the new certificate will be generated soon (or
epiphany/firefox fixed)...