Nodoka 0.7 beta 1 released

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jan 6 04:22:49 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada <martin.sourada <at> seznam.cz> writes:
> Nodoka-Aqua

I think you're infringing on Apple's trademark there, something more generic
like Nodoka-Water, Nodoka-Sea or Nodoka-Ocean might be a better idea. (WARNING:
I haven't done any trademark search on those names, I just know Aqua is
obviously bad. ;-) )

> In the screenshots you can also notice newer metacity that that
> available publicly. I am still not sure about it, so I didn't uploaded
> it to git yet, so I would be grateful for your comments/suggestions in
> this matter as well.

Do you mean the latest code is not in releases/ or not in the repo itself? If
it's the latter, I'll have to kindly ask you to be more open about development,
if we (KDE SIG folks) seriously want to work on matching KDE themes, we'll have
to be able to track your work closely. This means every change should be
committed ASAP, not in "code drops".

To be clear: changes should be going into the git repo ASAP (even when not
fully releasable yet), releases should only happen when the code is actually
releasable, of course. :-)

         Kevin Kofler