[Echo] Reworked preference-desktop-pda icon

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 6 10:58:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 10:39 +0100, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I have taken some time to rework preference-desktop-pda icon for Echo.
> For some reasons, it does not replace le legacy Bluecurve version. Some
> details might be missing so feel free to adjust them.
>
> Luya

These are great! I'd maybe make stronger outline to the 32x32 and 48x48
version and better align to grid the 16x16 version but otherwise it's
great. Much more echoey than the previous version.

I believe you are missing a symlink there.
System->Preferences->Hardware->Palm OS Devices use gnome-palm icon.