Re: StoreSIG: Moving Forward

On Jan 6, 2008 4:05 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
> You could try contacting the Artwork team, which has a design service
> for just this need:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
>
> I'm cc'ing their list with followups here to f-marketing-l.

Thanks Paul!

I have also created a general requirements page on the wiki to help
give people an idea of what we are looking for.  That page is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/GeneralRequirements

Anyone interested, feel free to post to the list with questions or
contact me on IRC with questions, I can be found in #fedora-mktg as
iWolf.

Thanks!
Jeffrey